Midwest Center for Psychotherapy and Sex Therapy (MCPST) has been an Outpatient Mental Health Clinic since 1973. All of our therapists are licensed to practice psychotherapy by the Wisconsin Department of Regulation and Licensing. Many therapists also have advanced training and specialized certifications by their professional organizations.
MCPST therapists are dedicated to providing quality mental health and evaluation services to individuals of all ages, couples and families. We have specialized training and expertise in a wide range of areas. We provide evaluation and treatment in the areas listed below:
- General mental health services
- Child, adolescent, and family difficulties
- Sexual health related issues
- Trauma resolution
- Sexual offender evaluation and treatment
- Sexual compulsivity and addiction assessment and treatment
- Assessment and psychotherapy for individuals with developmental disabilities
In addition to providing psychotherapy services, we provide psychological evaluations and consultations to other professionals and agencies and coordinate services to enhance treatment.