Children and adolescents can experience stress in their family, school or community. A child or adolescent may experience family stresses such as parental conflict, substance abuse or domestic violence. They may also face individual challenges with depression, anxiety or behavior management.
A number of therapists at MCPST have advanced training and skills in helping children, adolescents and families with:
- Emotional and mood concerns such as anxiety or depression
- Self-esteem and confidence building
- Social skills
- Behavior management, ADD/ADHD
- Learning and developmental issues
- Family transitions and conflict
- Child physical or sexual abuse
- Impact of traumatic events such as death, natural disasters, family violence
Please visit our MCPST Therapists page and the individual pages of our therapists to learn more about which of our clinicians may be of assistance to you with the issues you are addressing.
If you have further questions, please contact our Administrative Manager Sarah who will be of assistance to you. You may reach her at (608) 237-8000 x 3. Sarah’s email is email@example.com.