Tarah Liljeberg x484
Tarah sees clients primarily through tele-health sessions.
- MSW, LCSW, S.C.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified in Trauma Focused- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT),
- Advanced Certified in Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART)
- Children, Adolescents, Adults; Individuals, Couples & Families
- Specialty Areas: Trauma Treatment, Child and adolescent behavioral and emotional concerns; Parenting, Family, and Couples Issues, Young adult and women’s mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, self-esteem, and relational concerns.
- Tarah is a trauma resolution therapist and provides individual, couples, and family therapy services as well.
- Tarah is certified at an Advanced level in Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART). ART is a form of psychotherapy with roots in existing evidence-based therapies to target PTSD/trauma symptoms but shown to achieve benefits much more rapidly (usually within 1-5 sessions).
- Tarah is also certified in Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT). TF-CBT is an evidenced based narrative therapy used with children and adolescence whom are impacted by trauma.
- Tarah has over ten years of experience providing in-home family therapy services and outpatient mental health therapy services. She has worked with individuals of all ages with a variety of symptoms and diagnoses from many different backgrounds.